The 2015 Call For Manuscripts for the Kentucky English Bulletin focuses on the theme of Classroom Literature. The spring 2015 issue of the Bulletin invites you to share your love and appreciation of teaching literature in its various forms, such as picture books, chapter books, young adult novels, poetry, nonfiction, short stories, plays, canonical works, recent titles, mainstream texts, marginalized texts, and graphic novels.
In addition to articles, contributions are sought for standing sections of the Bulletin:
- Teachers as Writers: Poetry, Essays, Letters
- KEB Teaching Strategy Exchange
- Professional Reading Recommendations
- What’s New in Young Adult Literature?
- Speak Out: Professional Issues
Deadline: January 31, 2015
Full Call For Manuscripts available on the KEB page